Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year 2015

Happy New Year 2015!
Can't believe another year just passed by so quickly.


Last night new year's eve was celebrated at home, with close friends and family members. All of us cooked and have pot luck at my place for dinner. Not a big crowd but the food was plentiful.  


It's was a quiet celebration. Guess all of us are not a fan of crowded places and prefer a quiet night spend together. 

Guest left by 11pm and my parent slept before the count down. I on the other hand stayed awake and waited for the fireworks.

Not sure bout you guys but found that the fireworks this year was lesser than before (my opinion). Nevertheless, it was quite a pretty sight seeing it from the window. :)


Well, that's pretty much sum up my eve's celebration.
As for my new year's resolution? 
To travel as much in the year 2015...within my budget ofc. 
Happy New Year everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment