Monday, January 12, 2015

Dip N Dip Chocolate Sweets & Coffee House @ The Curve, Damansara

I personally love anything that is sweet although I prefer coffee over desserts. The other day my friend suggested to have some dessert after dinner one night and decided to have it at Dip N Dip. Honestly I didn't know about this place until my friend suggested it. Dip N Dip have been around for some time now but I only found out about this place few days ago. 

We ordered brownies crepe to share. This dish is made of brownie wrapped in a thin crepe covered with a triple threat of milk, dark and white chocolate. The chocolate smelled heavenly and tasted yummylicious. 


I didn't take any pictures other than the one above. I may return to try out other desserts on their menu although some I find it a bit pricey. Any one tried their desserts at Dip N Dip? Any recommendation?


Dip N Dip Chocolate Sweets & Coffee House
The Curve Mall
(First flour at the link 2 to ecurve)
Contact: 03-7733 4442
Opening Hours: 
Monday to Sunday (11:30 AM - 11:00 PM)

No comments:

Post a Comment