Saturday, January 3, 2015

Pho Hoa Noodle Soup @ Tropicana City Mall

I often go to Pho Hoa noodle Soup restaurant whenever I prefer something soupy for dinner. So far this is one place that I look forward going to when craving for some rice noodle. 


A plate of bean sprouts is served when you order a bowl of rice noodle.


Usually I prefer fried spring roll but at Pho Hoa, a 'must order' would be their Summer Roll (RM4.95 for each roll), or known as Rice Paper Roll. It taste so good (and guilt free) when dipped with the sauce. This is by far my personal favourite.


I always order the same dish which is the Pho Yai, Bo Bien (Steal and Meat Balls Pho) rice noodle. I often order Regular size but if you have a healthy appetite, it's defiantly worth ordering the Large size. If you're small eater, you can order the Large size and share with a friend. Regular size cost RM17.50 and Large size RM18.90.


I often order the Pho Noodle Soup for the beginners, which suits my taste bud. Not too sure about the others, but you can check out their menu here for reference. 


My bowl once it's finished.


On the whole, it can be a bit pricey as compared to a normal bowl of noodles or spring rolls.  Portion wise is quite generous and taste wise is really good. The staff here are quite attentive but it can be difficult to get their attention when the place is packed. 


Pho Hoa Noodle Soup
Lot L1-52, First Floor
Tropicana City Mall
3 Jalan SS 20/27
47400 Petalling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Contact: 03-7728 1714

No comments:

Post a Comment