Saturday, January 31, 2015

Sakae Sushi @ The Mines Shopping Centre

Chinese new year is just around the corner and Sakae Sushi is currently having 'Yee Sang' in conjunction to the upcoming festive season. A fan of Yee Sang, buddy and I head down to Sakae Sushi for dinner. 


'Yee Sang' is available in 2 sizes. 
We ordered the smaller plate (for 1-2 pax) to share. 



Honestly, the portion can be share for 3 to 4 pax. I even made a video close-up when the staff pour the crackers, spice powder and sauce. Somehow the food look more appertizing with some sexy audio on the background. LOL. 

The verdict? I won't say it's really good (or bad) but I think it can be better if some of the ingredients are cut into smaller and thinner slice.



Thankfully my friend didn't pick any sushi plate from the conveyor belt. My friend initially thought Yee Sang and the Teishoku set will be too little for the two of us. 


Honestly, the Teishoku set (Sakae) was more than enough for us. I even ordered an additional set of rice and miso soup to share this set. 


Our bill came close to RM90, after including service charge, tax and drinks. Overall the food is pretty good. What I like about dinning at Sakae Sushi is that food and drinks can be order via touch screen on iPad. Pretty easy right? 


With the upcoming festival, Sakae Sushi is currently having  'Chinese New Year Treats'. Every RM30 spent you get one stamp and collecting 8 stamps you can redeem a lucky bag worth RM88. 



No comments:

Post a Comment