Thursday, March 20, 2014

Tea Break at Secret Recipe @ One Utama Shopping Centre (50% OFF Any Slice of Cake)

I'm not into cakes but once in a while when I'm with my friend we will go for a cup of drink at coffee bean or Starbucks. 
But today we decided to have cakes at Secret Recipe, recommended by my buddy. 


Yup...50% off for any slice of cake for every order of coffee/tea.
(Applicable for dine-in only @ 3pm - 6pm tea break hours)


We were delighted when we can change our drinks to 'hot honey lemon' instead of coffee/tea. 
Yup...I'm still not allowed to drink any tea/coffee at this moment.  >.<


For cake, I wanted to try the 'strawberry vanilla' cake since the picture on the menu looks delicious....
while my friend ordered 'chocolate indulgence'. 
Yes, super sinful but it was a time to indulge *Don't care...eat first...worry later*.


Overall, we find the 'chocolate indulgence' is still our favourite...even after years of having this cake whenever we go to Secret Recipe for cakes. After discount, it costs around RM22. Can't really remember the exact cost since my friend treated me. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment