Thursday, March 27, 2014

Gantetsu Hokkaido Ramen @ Isetan, One Utama Shopping Centre


Tuck away at Isetan, there's a corner on the 2nd floor at 'Eat Paradise' with rowsof restaurants for all Japanese/Korean foodie. I only came to know about this place much later although it began operations in late 2012.


We settled down in Gantetsu, which claimed famous for Hokkaido Ramen. I have not been to Hokkaido, so I wouldn't know the ramen in Gantetsu is authentic Hokkaido Ramen or not. 


The space in this restaurant is quite limited. 
You can see the chefs preparing the food in the kitchen. 


My buddy with the menu :p



The menu for the value set caught my eye, which comprise 1 bowl of ramen, 3 pieces of gyouza and a cup of hot tea. My friend and I ordered 2 value sets. 


Rice is available if ramen is not your choice. 




For soup base, we requested one bowl with Miso and the other bowl with Tonkotsu. 
We find that the Miso soup tasted more like bean sprouts.... 


....while the Tonkotsu taste more of Charshu
The pork slices are flavourful...with layered fats. #Oh My!




Three dumplings served with the set.


Ordered a plate of 'Hokkaido Potato Croquet'.


The complete value set (RM32). 


Posing before our meal :p


Overall, I find Ramen to be very good and based on the empty bowls and plates, there was nothing left nor for us to complain about.  ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment