Saturday, March 15, 2014

Baby Ryder's Full Moon Party

Today we attended baby Ryder's Full Moon Party.
It's a Chinese tradition where the parents celebrate the first month of the baby's life. 
To be honest, I've never attend a Full Moon Party so I'm not sure what to expect.
Anyway, the Full Moon Party was was held at Bell's place.
It's my first trip to her condo so I was quite amazed how big and spacious it was.
Imagine that this is only the entrance to the condo's lobby. 


Love the balloon that was put up at the party. 


We were early so the place looks a bit empty.


Gifts from guest.


Presentation of the food for the guest.


Wine and liquor. 
Too bad I'm not a fan of these.


Here is baby boy Ryder....isn't he a cutie? ^^


Bella with baby Ryder...his smile is just so cute!!!
Makes me want to have one of my own. 


Once again congratulation to Bella on her new born. 
Thanks for the invitation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment