Wednesday, March 12, 2014

D'Cuisine at The Plaza @ Jaya 33, Petaling Jaya

A while back, my family and I wanted to try out one of the restaurant at The Plaza. Initially we wanted to try out the restaurant next door but found that it was a fast food chain, hence we decided to try out at d'cuisine. 



The interior decoration is nice and welcoming. I personally love going to places which is not too crowded. Defiantly a cosy ambience to dine with your family and friends. 



D'Cuisine offer various options from their menu.  


Sadly, I didn't take note of every dishes arrived since everyone was hungry, including myself. 
Managed to snap a picture when the food arrived....so I'll just post up the picture here instead. ;p


Will pay another visit to restaurant for more cuisine...especially their dessert. I have read quite good reviews on their dessert selection. Now I just need to find 'kaki' to go with me.


D’Cuisine 
PG-D, Level Podium GF, 
The Plaza @ Jaya 33, 
Lot 33, Jalan Semangat, 
Petaling Jaya.
Business Hours : 11.00am to 10.30pm
Tel: 03-7931 8985

No comments:

Post a Comment