Sunday, March 9, 2014

Semalt.com....Phishing or Legitimate Site?

For the past 2 weeks,  there have been a  number of hits on my blog where they have been semalt.com referred.


I clicked through the website semalt.com via Live traffic feed and was directed to their website home page. 
If you google 'Semalt',  quite a number of post commented and blogged about semalt.com in their logs.


So, what is the website www.semalt .com about?
According to their website, it explained the details below: 
*You can read more about it via their website*


In addition, Semalt have their own facebook page.  


I decided to do some research and came accross thegrinningskull post and his reply from Semalt.  
You can read all about it via his blog post here.  

After reading 'thegrinningskull' post I feel relieved that it is not a phishing or spam site. 
However, I still feel uncomfortable about Semalt....possible of the rate with data theft and crime lately.
Yes, call me paranoid if you will. Guess only time will tell when there're more positive note on Semalt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment