Saturday, March 22, 2014

Birthday Surprise @ MAMA MIA Restaurant & Bistro @ PJ Newtown

Back again at Mama Mia for a birthday surprise for my aunt. 
You can read my last post here in my last visit in this restaurant. 
So this round we are celebrating my aunt's birthday. She knows that we're having dinner here to celebrate her birthday but she doesn't know that her children had invited her close friends, relatives and families to celebrate with her.  In total, they have invited guests which made up for 5 tables.


My cousin had booked the set menu earlier and arranged the necessary arrangement before the big day. 
As I am not sure which menu set she had ordered, so I'll just post the picture here. 
I was seated at the kids table, you can imagined how much food we have with only 3 adults in that table.


Roast chicken and chicken meat with sweet thai sauce. 


Pork Ribs. 


Sweet and Sour Fish. 
Originally this is not in the set menu since originally it's steamed fish with soya sauce. 


Butter Milk Prawn. 


My tummy was too full when the next 2 dishes were served. 
I stopped taking in when they served the vegetables.

  
The 'birthday noodles' is a replacement of rice from the set. 
A must have when celebrating one's birthday. 


Birthday cake..before and after lit up of the candles.


My aunt....she was delighted that all of us were there to celebrate her birthday.


Cake cutting after the birthday song.


Group pictures with friends and families. 


In a whole, we all have a great time. The foods were great and the service crew were attentive. Recommend Mama Mia to hold any occasions but prior arrangement is needed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment