Thursday, March 6, 2014

Coffee....How I Missed You

I missed drinking coffee. I've been off from caffeine for more than 5 months now. 
At the end of this month it will be 6 months!  People say it's easy to cut off caffeine...but not for me! 
I have been drinking them for years....and yes...daily. 
So imagined my horror when I was told I have to cut my caffeine intake for 3 months...
and now it's closed to 6 months! Reason??? All for the sake of 'Health'. 
I admit I have drank insane amount of coffees and latte when out with my buddies.
At the beginning it was tough...I practically was in a daze zone. 
I admit there were occasions when I let it slip but hey...I'm only human!
Looking at all the packets of coffee..which by the way they are kept in the storeroom now.
I can't help thinking when I will get the 'green light' to start drinking them again???


Argh!!!! Coffee!!!! 
WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO START DRINKING AGAIN?!?
*I know...sounds like I'm an addict to drugs right?* 

No comments:

Post a Comment