Sunday, December 2, 2018

Disney Celebrate The Magic of Christmas at Pavilion Kuala Lumpur

Christmas day is the day that I look forward to in the year. And this year the Christmas decoration in Pavilion is quite magical because this year they're showcasing my favourite Disney character. 


Set a date to meet up with my friend and arrived at the destination slightly after 10am. At the entrance way to the mall (near the fountain) it doesn't look crowded....or so I thought. 


Managed to get this shot without anyone around....which only lasted for few seconds.


Main entrance to the mall. 
I just love the Christmas decoration :)



Once I enter the mall the crowds were already in full swing!


And I thought we were early...it looks like others came much earlier before us. 


Various Mickey Mouse sculpture on display. So colourful!






There's even a train ride for kids on sight as well. 



Perhaps my most favourite of all is this Christmas tree decorate with 1,000 Mickey Figurine!



I wonder how long it took to put all 1,000 figurines on this Christmas tree.


No matter how you look the Disney decoration here is so impressive!


There're more Mickey Mouse sculpture on the other side of the mall. 


At least the crowds here is lesser than the main area. 






I'm glad I was here to witness such a joyous celebration showcasing my favourite Disney characters. I'll be looking forward to next year decoration 😄


No comments:

Post a Comment