Wednesday, December 19, 2018

KAWS X Sesame Street at Uniqlo Singapore

Just random post while strolling around 313@ Somerset. 
And thats when I came across this!


Yeap, most store was holding their 90th Anniversary for Disney.


Its not about Mickey....but rather it was this that caught my eyes!


Yup...Kaws X Sesame Street Plush Toy. 


Okay, I grew up watching their show so seeing these on display really caught my attention. I really wanted to get these.....but the price tag sort of halted my decision to get it. I guess they're sort of a collection. And after thinking it hard...I didn't get any and just take a picture of these instead. 


I actually like the T-shirt that they have. 
I'm not sure why...but I ended up leaving without getting any >.<


Hopefully these design will come into Malaysia soon. 


I'll end this post with an interesting vending machine of Mickey Mouse t-shirt. 




No comments:

Post a Comment