Tuesday, December 18, 2018

My Visits to "Minimalism: Space. Light. Object." at National Gallery Singapore

My friend suggested to check out the Minimalism event when I came to Singapore last weekend. Its my first visits to the National Gallery Singapore so I thought why not. 


Tickets price if anyone is interest to check out the exhibition. 


 Got our tickets and took the escalator up to the exhibit. 


First stop we went to the City Hall Chamber. 


As usual my friends would 'pose' for the camera wherever they go 😅


Quite a number of interesting and unique statue and arts pieces on display....although there were some I'm not too sure what to make out of it. 


 Took a lot of pictures while we're here. 
Although some did turn out to be funny. 


There were art gallery to explore which I'm more interested since I've into paintings.


After the event we went to Courtyard Lounge for a short break. 


If you ever visit the National Gallery do drop by here for their durian desserts. It was the best! Initially I wasn't too keen but when the gals offered to let me try I was like 'I should have order this instead'! If you love durian you would love these!


After our short rest we then head over to ArtScience Museum. The arts display here was much smaller and lesser as compared to the one at National Gallery. I think we only spent like less than 10 minutes here. 


I must admit the overall experience have been interesting and unique though.


This event will run until 14 April 2019 and will be held at National Gallery Singapore and the ArtScience Museum. 





No comments:

Post a Comment