Saturday, December 15, 2018

Waffles & Ice Cream @ Sunday Folks (Singapore)


One thing comes to my mind whenever I'm in Singapore....where to eat ah?!? I'm not really a dessert person but my friend suggested this place which serves good waffles and ice cream. So here I am at Sunday Folks when my friend guide me to the cafe. 


Taking a peak inside, the cafe looks pretty cozy.


And it's pretty spacious too. 


So many desserts to choose from while browsing their menu. 
Their waffles looks pretty good. 


Their cakes look pretty tempting and I ended up ordering one of the cake from their counter. 


Since we're here we decided to have the waffles with roasted pistachio with ice-cream. We came early before 7pm (it was the weekends) so we didn't have to wait too long (my friend said it can take more than 20 minutes if the place is full)


We also have the Japanese Matcha Chiffon with White Chocolate.

I have to say that their waffles and cakes at Sunday Folks here taste pretty good. 
(As well Instagram worthy shot too)


I was told that Holland Village have quite a numerous cafe that are worth visiting (one of them is Sunday Folks)


Worth checking out when I return back to Singapore for my next visit =)



Sunday Folks
44 Jalan Merah Saga,

Chip Bee Gardens #01-52, 
Singapore 278116
Tel: +65 6479 9166
Opening hours: 
Tuesday to Thursday: 1pm – 10pm
Friday to Sunday: 12pm – 10pm
Closed on Mondays


No comments:

Post a Comment