Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Breakfast / Brunch at Wild Honey @ Pavilion Kuala Lumpur

After checking out Disney The Celebrate Magic we head straight to Wild Honey for our brunch.



Look at the size of this menu, its huge when compared to my hand!


The cafe is quite spacious but I've heard that its usually packed. 
We came early to avoid the crowds (before 12pm) and got a table near the entrance. 



Wild Honey menu looks amazing with a wide choice of innovative selections.



For our drinks we went for their Turkish Coffee & Paris Hot Chocolate.


Both drinks were average but it was interesting to have our drinks served in this pot.


My friend had the English Breakfast...


....while I have the European Breakfast with poached eggs. 


The portions are generous and our tummy were stuffed when we finished.


I find the ambience here lovely, lots of space and gorgeous decor. 


However in terms of pricing it was a bit pricey ๐Ÿ˜…


Random pictures to share here before I wrap-up this post ๐ŸŽ…



Wild Honey
#06-645, Level Six
Pavilion Shopping Mall
Bukit Bintang
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: +6 03 2110 1626
Open daily: 10am-11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment