Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Big Breakfast at Botanist @ Neil Road (Singapore)


Whenever I take a trip down to Singapore I'm always on a look out for a nice cafe. My friend suggested 'Botanist' since it was walking distance from the hotel where I stayed.


Front entrance to Botanist. 


Side entrance of the cafe. 


The cafe seating area. The outdoor has some relaxing vibes to it although it was rather warm on a sunny day. The sitting area inside the cafe was reserve so if you would like to sit inside its best to book ahead.


Checking out the brunch and mains. So many choices to choose from but you pretty much guess what we'll be having. 


Self-service so have to place our order at the counter.


Taking some random picture while waiting for our order.


Here comes the Botanist Breakfast. We decided to share among the three of us since we were planning to head somewhere for more food. I find the serving size for this breakfast is way generous...I mean look at the size of this plate! Its all fill up! 



Comparison of my friend's face and the plate. 


I think sharing this breakfast with a friend will be better....so you can order one of their dessert if you're ever decided to come here. 


To end this post, a pic of my friend outside the cafe. Yup, my friend here loves to pose so most of the pictures we took are quite 'interesting' and 'unique'. LOL. Hopefully she won't kill me if she finds out that I pose her pic here on my blog post (but at least I didn't show her face here). 



The Botanist
Address: 74 Neil Road Singapore 088839
Opening Hours: 

Monday to Sat: 9am – 10pm 
Sunday: 9am – 6pm (Sun)



No comments:

Post a Comment