Sunday, December 16, 2018

Late Night Supper at Martin Zwerts Singapore @ Holland Village



My visits to Singapore recently have been nothing but food, food and more food adventure (less shopping this round). So its no surprise my friend decided to bring me all the way to Holland Village for supper.  Thanks to google map we found ourselves at 'Martin Zwerts'.


Honestly my trip to Singapore I don't have to worry finding what to eat because my friend who is a foodie herself, she'll find the most interesting place to bring me (even if its a first timer for her).


I left the ordering to my friends since I wasn't sure what I want from the menu. 


Since its our supper they ordered fries and meat ball. 


We waited a while before collecting the food from the counter. I have always love meat balls so I was pretty happy when my friend order these. It was pretty good eating on its own. 


Personally I have always prefer thick french fries so it was quite a treat for me. Although it was kinda dry and salty but the sauce make up for it :)


And when I thought that was the end of it, my friend decided to order additional chicken drumstick. And boy oh boy, they taste so good when dipped with the sauce. Yup...at the back of my mind I feel pretty guilty eating these but then I thought to myself...eat first....think about it tomorrow. LOL!


I rarely go to Holland Village but I was told there're quite a number of cafes around so if you're ever come here, plan few places to go when you're here. I can foresee myself coming back here again :)







No comments:

Post a Comment