Monday, November 19, 2018

Its Time To Change A New Handphone - From iPhone to Huawei

I went to Mid Valley last week for one purpose....is to get an early Christmas present for myself....a new handphone.


After using iPhone since 2011 (ya...I still remember the year I started using iPhone), I've finally decided to shift to Huawei. The reason I've decided to change my handphone is due to the battery life getting shorter. Although I could replace a new battery but decided to get a new phone for work. Thanks to my friend who loan me her Huawei Mate 10 Pro to check out the function, I decided to get the latest Mate 20 Pro instead. 


So far I only have the handphone for less than a week and I'm pretty impressed with the pictures quality. 


Still trying to get used to using Huawei since some of the function is a bit different from iPhone so I guess it will take a while for me to get use to it. Finger cross! 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment