Saturday, September 5, 2015

Flavourest Cafe - A Cute Bear Themed Cafe in Kelana Jaya

I'm always on a look out for a cute themed cafe. So when I found a bear themed cafe I've to go and check it out. However, finding this place can be tricky since it was quite hidden. It took a while for my friend and me to locate Flavourest Cafe and when we finally found it, it was all worth it. ^^


The place was in full swing when we dropped by on a Saturday afternoon. 


Once you stepped into the cafe you'll find all the cute deco and adorable bear plushy. 


Yup, everywhere you turn it's nothing but teddy bear. Everything look super 'Kawaii'!!!Emoji


There's even a hot air balloon with teddy bear hanging on the wall. Super cute!!!


I wanted a 3D coffee art and opted for the Caramel Mocha (11.90). 
My friend have a cup of Hot Chocolate (RM9.90) so no 2D/3D art on it.


Have to snap few picture of this before taking a sip. Emoji


My friend eventually gave in and ordered the cold Caramel Mocha since she likes the 3D art a lot (12.90).


Since breakfast order was over (from 10am to 12pm), I opted for their Beef Burger (RM14.90). The top bun turn out to be a shape of the bear face. It was yummy and quite a generous portion too. 


My friend have the Smoke Salmon Spaghetti (RM14.90).
It was not bad but average.


For dessert we have the Chocolate Mousse Flavourest Bear Cake (RM7.90). 


My friend have to take a picture of these cutie before we attack. ^^


Last post before we finally attack this cutie.
The mousse cake is smooth and delicious. 
Not overly sweet and it's just perfect...and cute too. :)


Overall I have to say that Flavourest Cafe is defiantly worth the trip for their photography 3D art coffee, food and environment. The cafe can be overly pack so expect to wait a while longer if you come in a group. 
Flavourest Cafe (Near Paradigm Mall)
No. 46-G Block D, No.1,
Zenith Corporate Park,
Jalan SS7/26,
Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Contact: 017-889 0873

No comments:

Post a Comment