Saturday, September 19, 2015

Brunch At 'Thirdwave' @ Nexus Bangsar South

After our last visit to Thirdwave, my friend and I revisit the cafe for brunch. 
It was convenient and parking was easier for us. 


Not surprising that the cafe was in full swing when we arrived but we managed to find a seat. As always, I have my cup of hot Latte (RM12), my daily dose of caffeine to start up my day. 


My friend on the other hand prefer Camomile Tea (RM10) over coffee.
Interesting and unique tea cup that comes with it. 


We were intrigue with the design and my friend was interested of getting these in a set. 


Their Thirdwave Big Brekky (RM35) was huge. Not surprising since there're wide variety on the plate with scrambled egg, buttered toast, portobello mushroom, half avocado, halloumi cheese, sausage, cherry tomatoes and smoky beef bacon. 


Retro Scotch Egg (Rm 26) for my friend. Quite a piece of edible art I must say.  Didn't expect to have the runny egg yolk wrapped in chicken mince. We love the deep fried shredded beets and carrot shell which we find it quite tasty and sinfully yummy. 


For our sweet tooth, we ordered 'Hey Romeo' (RM26).  We saw quite a number of tables ordering these and we asked the staff for these while pointing the dish. Loads of flavours for this dessert and wished it was a bit bigger though. ^^ To summarise, everything was delicious and well beautifully presented.  Will revisit again. ^^


Thirdwave
1-11, Level 1,
Nexus, Bangsar South,
Kuala Lumpur.
Business Hours:
Mon to Fri: 10am till 10pm
Sat to Sun: 9.30am till 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment