Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Coffee Time at 'Kaffeine' @ Plaza Damas 3, Sri Hartamas

When bestie came back to KL for a short visit we dropped by at Kaffeine for a drink.


The cafe was pretty quiet when we went over after lunch (we came on a weekday). 


Quite a charming place. We felt wonderfully cosy in this cafe.


Checking out the dessert corner, the mini macaroon looks tempting. 


Bestie was too full from our lunch earlier so ended up having Tiramisu on my own. 


Checking out the drink section on the blackboard. 


I need my caffein intake whenever I visit a cafe. 
I had Caramel Latte for myself while bestie ordered one of their Dilmah tea.


There's an all day brekkie here. 
May drop by another day to try it out. 


I love this little corner with cute painting on the wall. 


Not surprising we took this corner seat for ourselves :)


Buddy & I had a great time catching up. We love the fact that we can converse without any disruption. A nice cafe to drop by when you need some 'me' time or catching up with your friends. :)


Kaffeine
C-0-7, Plaza Damas 3, 
Jalan Sri Hartamas 1, 
Kuala Lumpur
Contact: 03-62063062 

No comments:

Post a Comment