Friday, September 18, 2015

Gathering At "IKU Japanese Fusion Sushi" @ Damansara Uptown

When planning a gathering with few of my secondary school mates, our good friend Vivian often decide the venue for us. Thanks to Vivian, we have our gathering at Iku Japanese Fushion Sushi at Damansara Uptown. 


My friend bought cash vouchers from Groupon and thanks to the promotion we have a big feast here **Note that cash vouchers are only applicable to a la carte sushi. 


I arrived much later due to heavy traffic on my way to the restaurant, no thanks to the jam on a Friday evening. >.< When I arrived my friends had already ordered most of the sushi so I didn't note down most of the name. However most of these dishes were recommended by the chef himself. 


You can check out their menu here if you ever decide to come here. 


I managed to identified some of the dishes while looking for some resemblance. LOL. 


Chicken Teriyaki Bento. Love the heart shape rice. ^^


We were quite impressed with this dish cause not only it looks beautifully decorated, it taste wonderfully delicious too.  


I can see why it's called Art of Maki for this dish cause the presentation was beautifully decorated with edible art. Taste wise was so so cause after trying all the sushi earlier, this dish is one dish I can give it a miss.


Group picture with the chef. Picture was kinder blur since picture was taken with our handphone. Chef was quite out going and out spoken too when it comes to explaining the dishes. 


After dinner we extended to 'Yum Cha' at Old Town White Coffee few doors away. 



Last group pic before we call it a night. 


To summarise, our gathering and dinning experience turn out to be memorable at Iku Japanese Fushion Sushi. :)


IKU Japanese Fusion Sushi 
(Same row as Old Town White Coffee)
No.21, Jalan SS 21/60,
Damansara Utama,
47400 Petaling Jaya
Business Hours: 9am to 9.30pm daily

No comments:

Post a Comment