Wednesday, September 23, 2015

I Am 80's Cafe @ SS4, Petaling Jaya

My friend and I are always on a look out for cafe to try and when we came across I Am 80's online we went and check it out one weekend. The cafe is located near the residential area and is quite secluded from the public. Thanks to google map we were able to locate this cafe without getting lost ourselves.  



The cafe turn out to be quite charming with modern and old styles decoration. Found most of the deco here quite colourful and cute. 


Love the cute animal printed pillows on the coach.



Stack of 'I Am 80's' bottle on the counter, presumable for cold drinks.


For drinks, we have Latte (RM10) and Long Black (RM9) to start up our day. 


We have 80's Brunch (RM35) to share cause the portion are catered for 2 people. 


I have to take a picture of my friend with the serving platter for comparison. 


For desert we have Tiramisu cake (RM16). 


After paying for our food, we realised that there's a staircase to the basement. We would have miss it if the door was closed. Found some of the deco from the oldies while walking down the staircase. 


The underground section was decorated with 80's stuff (mostly). I love the bright and colourful set up at the basement. It was much spacious as compared to upstairs. 



My favourite section is perhaps the colourful art graphic. 



Rocking chair that I used to play back in the good old days. Can't find any of these anymore. 


Events such as birthday or parties can be held here. Defiantly an ideal place to hold a private party cause I find the place quite cosy and relaxed, thanks to the peaceful surrounding. 


I'll end this post with a video clip of the cafe below. :)
Till next time. 



I AM 80’s Cafe
No. 35,  Jalan SS4C/5,
Taman Rasa Sayang, 
47301 Petaling Jaya
Contact: 03-7497 2846
Business Hours:
Mon - Sat: 11:30am-10:30pm
Sun: 10:30am-10:30pm


No comments:

Post a Comment