Sunday, September 20, 2015

Day Out With Bestie

I am pretty excited when bestie came back from Singapore and will be staying put in KL for a few months. And best of all she will be giving birth anytime soon.  As her bestie, I look forward to her baby's arrival. 

Accompanied bestie to the clinic for her weekly check-up and she seemed worried cause her baby was getting too big. Fortunately, the baby is healthy and bestie was advised to watch her diet. She showed me the ultrasound image but I've no idea what I'm looking at (lol). Thankfully her baby is healthy and that's what important. 


After her check-up we head over to Antipodean for brunch. 


Bestie was glad to get out of the house and we enjoyed catching up with gossip and stories. We came out on a weekday so the shopping mall was pretty quiet.


We went shopping for baby stuff and although it was fun looking through the baby products, I must admit they can get pretty pricey. Some of the items are more expensive than grown-up stuff 😅 After shopping for a nursing pillow and 3 piece set, it was time to send my friend back because she was feeling tired. 


To my bestie Alicia, please take care of yourself and I look forward to your baby arrival soon. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment