Saturday, September 26, 2015

Tea Breaks At Nooks by Baker Dave @ Plaza Damas 3, Sri-Hartamas

An overdue post when two of my good friends came back for a short break. We planned to go somewhere for a drink but the plan shifted to a nearby cafe after our lunch. 


Nooks Cafe located at the corner shop next to Kaffeine Cafe
The cafe is bright and furnished with colourful furnishing. 


When it comes to beverage, the 3 of us have different opinion when it comes to drink. I will have my usual cup of latte while my friend have an orange juice and tea (a healthy choice). Possible because they were still full after our lunch earlier. 


We have a small chocolate cake to share...but I ended up finishing it since my friends are not really a fan of sweet stuff. 


It was great catching up with the gals. And the cafe we went had a nice ambience for us to relax and chit chat. 


An ideal place for a quiet and relaxing hang out place.


Remember to check out the adorable customised cupcake at the counter. 


Super cute! Can check out with them for more info of these 3D cupcakes. 
Wished to have these on special occasion. ^^


Great catching up with my bestie. 
Look forward to our next gathering next year for the 3 of us. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment