Monday, August 31, 2015

Coffea Coffee @ Telawi Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur

After a late brunch with my buddy at Palazzo Viva, we headed to Coffea Coffee next door for a cup of coffee. 


I need my coffee to start my day and since I didn't have any earlier I thought we will check out the coffee shop next door. 


It was half empty when we drop by but the place was packed in no time. 


 Buddy didn't want any drink so I ended up having a cup of latte.
I usually prefer latte or coffee with sugar and milk. 
*Not a fan of bitter coffee. 


Ordered a slice of cake to share, which turn out to be a disappointment. 
Didn't note down the name but we can say that this is one cake you can give it a miss.


We didn't stay long and left the cafe shortly.
Not a fan of the buzz and noises so it's best to come before the crowds kick in. 


Coffea Coffee
No. 8, Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar,
59000 Kuala Lumpur
Contact: 03-2201 3338
Business Hours:
Mon to Sun: 8am – 11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment