Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Tonkatsu by Ma Maison @ Publika, Kuala Lumpur

I often passed by this restaurant when coming up from the escalator. I've been wanting to dine here since the restaurant opened but my parent do not fancy anything fried so we usually give this place a miss. One day I decided to dine here on my own since I was doing my errands at Publika.


After ordering my set, the staff came over with roasted barley tea and radish.


An abundance of sauce and seasoning for you to choose from.



I ordered Curry Katsu Set since I was craving for something curry. I personally like the cutlet since it was not overly greasy nor oily. In addition, all set menu comes with refillable tea, miso soup, pickles and shredded cabbage.





Overall I have a full and satisfying meal here. :)



Tonkatsu by Ma Maison
56 & 57, Level UG,
Publika Solaris, Jalan Dutamas 1.

50480 Kuala Lumpur
Contact: 03-62119399

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love their pork cutlet as well as the shredded cabbage with sesame sauce!

    ReplyDelete