Sunday, August 16, 2015

Brunch At 'Metal Box' Restaurant and Cafe @ Empire Damansara

Often buddy & I tried to figure out where to have our brunch whenever we meet up during the weekends. It seems that most of my blog post are all related to all day western-style  breakfast. So eventually we decided to head down to Metal Box @ Empire Damansara for their all day breakfast. 


Buddy & I usually have the same mind set and order the same thing but buddy always end up order different dishes since I don't budge once I know what I wanted. LOL. One glance at their menu I pretty much know what I wanted. ^^


As always, we need our caffein to start our day.
Piccolo Latte & Cafe Latte. 


Buddy have 'The Red Benedict' - 2 poached eggs on croissant with mushrooms, edamame, turkey ham top with their homemade hollandaise sauce & red wine glaze. 


I have 'The Metal Breakfast', which is pretty much sums up as Big Breakfast. 
Just your average big breakfast. 


Overall, it was quite a nice environment to have our brunch here although it can be overly crowded and noisy during the weekends. 


Metal Box Restaurant & Cafe
G12, Empire Damansara
Damansara Perdana
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Contact: 
603-7731 9560
Business Hour:
Tues-Thurs: 10am-10pm 
Fri: 10am-11pm 
Sat-Sun: 9am-11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment