Sunday, August 9, 2015

Buffet at Lemon Garden Cafe @ Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur

Honestly I'm not really a fan of buffet. When I was much younger I love it but as the years goes by I just stopped going. Reason? Good buffet do not come cheap and often I tend to overeat...which is a no-no for my waistline. And often l always ended up not feeling well the rest of the day due to overindulged. 

Anyhow...buddy got a free buffet voucher to dine at Lemon Garden Cafe. Since buddy only have one free voucher so we shared the cost for the second person. 


The place was packed and I was surprise with the wide variety of choices from oriental to international.  I didn't take a lot of pictures while I was there since I was feeling unwell on that day. Yup...what a bummer right? So eventually I didn't eat much at all. However I make sure I choose the most expensive food I can think off. And yes, I love oyster, sushi and sashimi...they were super fresh and sweet!


I tried other food but like I said, I wasn't in the mood for picture taking. But I did took a picture of the dessert below (ya...kinder pathetic for 2 food pictures).  However, you can check out more pictures and reviews here from tripadvisor. 


Overall, Buddy & I spent hours here and just chatting away.  Buddy ate quite a lot while we were there, which means the food is pretty good cause buddy can be a bit choosy when it comes to food. Although prices is a bit high but it's defiantly worth going especially with the wide selections of food they have here. Remember to go in with an empty stomach.^^


No comments:

Post a Comment