Thursday, August 20, 2015

Nana's Green Tea @ One Utama Shopping Centre


A while back I met up with an old friend in One Utama and decided to have our lunch at Nana's Green Tea Cafe since both of us have yet to try out this place.


My friend and I didn't waste any time going through their menu as soon as we were seated. 
We ordered their lunch set from their set lunch menu since the set comes with free drink. 


The cafe was pretty quiet when we dropped by, but I guess it's probably we came on the weekdays. Honestly, I actually like it when the cafe is not overly crowded. 


The cafe is pretty well lit and spacious.


Our Cafe Latte & Matcha Latte from our set. 


I've been craving for some Japanese Curry Rice so ended up ordering their Chicken Cutlet Curry Set. Serving size was huge! It was pretty good although I would recommend to share it with someone. 


My friend ordered Chicken Karaage Curry Udon Set and she loves the deep fried chicken karaage but didn't fancy the curry though since she finds it a bit sweet for her liking. 


We ordered additional Karaage Salad with Sesame sauce. We love the salad but have a hard time finishing it since we were pretty full. 


I must say that their lunch set is reasonably priced and value for money. Although Nana's Green Tea is supposedly well known for their dessert but we were too full to have any that day. I guess I'll be going back again for their dessert in my future visit. :)


Nana's Green Tea
Lot LG355, LG Floor Rainforest
1 Utama Shopping Centre,
Bandar Utama, KL
Contact: 03 - 74966089
Business Hours: 
Mon - Sun: 10am - 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment