Sunday, August 30, 2015

Big Breakfast / Brunch at Palazzo Viva @ Telawi, Bangsar

I hesitate going to Bangsar for breakfast/brunch whenever I meet up with my buddy. I find that parking and traffic can be a hassle, regardless on weekdays or weekends.  However, buddy & I decided to head down to Bangsar one weekend for brunch. Fortunately we were lucky (really lucky) when we managed to find a parking before heading over to Palazzo Viva


We were pretty impressed with the place when we walked into the cafe. 


Spacious, trendy and relaxing ambiance which I can express about this place. 


Their macaron counter sure caught my attention.


Their desert counter look so colourful, making it more tempting for me to try all of them (thankfully I didn't). 


Going through their one page menu. 
Didn't take long for us to decide since we were there for brunch. 


There're quite a selection of tea on their beverage menu. 
Unfortunately most of the choices we wanted were out of stock. 


We ended up having green tea instead. 
Like the gesture when the staff pour out the tea for us. 
We were impressed with matching tea pot and cups that were served to us. 
Somehow we feel like we were dinning in an upper end restaurant.


Buddy often order a healthier choice from the menu and ended up having 'Eggs Royale'; eggs with smoked salmon, asparagus, hollandaise sauce on toast. We were surprise with the portion. Quite a big helping and very generous with the salmon too. I tried one bite and the salmon is pretty fresh. Indeed a healthier choice for buddy. 


And there's the running york on top of the salmon. Yummy!


As always, I have my 'Big Breakfast'. I have to say they took great effort in their presentation. It’s perfect for patrons who prefer each component of their meal to remain separate from one another.



Our exclusive brunch at Palazzo Viva. 

It was indeed an experience having our meals here. 
I would defiantly come back again. :)




Below is a short video clip of Palazzoa Viva.  Enjoy!


Palazzo Viva
No.10-12, Jalan Telawi 2, 
Bangsar Baru 59100
Kuala Lumpur
Contact: 03-2280 0060 / 0061
Business Hours:
Tuesday - Thursday, Sunday: 9a.m. - 1a.m.
Friday - Saturday: 9a.m. - 2a.m.
Monday: Closed

2 comments:

  1. Indeed a huge portion for that egg ben, how's the pricing?

    ReplyDelete