Sunday, February 8, 2015

TUTORIAL: How To Add An Email Button On Your Blogger Sidebar

Do you have a blog and you wondered 'How Do I Add An Email Button To My Blogs?' I thought I will share this post and show you how I did it. *By the way, this post only apply to blogspot. 

Prior to this I have the following contact form but I didn't like how it was display.




Anyway, this is my second tutorial so here goes.  
First go to your blogger layout and click on 'Add a Gadget'.



Look for Image and click it. 


Upload your email button picture from your computer.


At the link box, erase the http:// and replaced it with mailto:youremailaddress

*Remember to insert your email address after mailto:


Click save and you're done. 
You have the lovely email button on your side bar. Emoji


Remember to click on it to check if the composed email is working.


And that's the end of this tutorial. ^^
Hope this tutorial helped you to add an email button to your blog.
Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment