Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The Brew Culture Cafe @ Plaza Damas 3, Sri-Hartamas

A while back I went looking for cafe to have my cup of coffee cause mum practically banned me from coffee at home so I have to sneak out to have one instead. Anyway I wanted to go somewhere which is closer to my home, that's when I came across The Brew Culture which was located in Plaza Damas 3.



I parked my car at Hartamas Shopping Centre and walked over using the connecting pedestrian bridge.


It is easy to locate The Brew Culture. You just need to turn left immediately after coming out of the bridge and you'll see their signboard infront of you. Just walk up the staircase and you'll find the cafe on your left. 


The cafe was less crowded since it was after lunch hours and I went on a weekday. There's a mini library at one corner of the cafe and free wifi too. 


I find the staff here super friendly and I like the service they offer. Supposedly you need to order and pay at the counter but  I was told that I can pay later once I finish. :)


There're stationery and other knick-knacks available for sell at the display counter. 


Get to choose the seat I want. I usually prefer to sit near the window and looking at the entrance of the cafe so that I can see other customers walk-in.


Love the natural sunlight that shines through. 
Makes the whole place airy and sunny. 


I wasn't sure what to order and asked the nice gentleman to assist in selection. He recommended Hazelnut Latte which is their specialty. I have to agree with him, it was quite good; smooth and not too sweet or bitter. That's how I like my coffee.  


I have a slice of Tiramisu cake. It's not too sweet and I love the crunchiness of the nuts on top. Love how it was presented on the plate. 


It was nice to have some 'me time' with my cup of coffee, although it would be better to have it with a friend so that you can share the cake. Having a slice of cake on my own was a bit too heavy for me. 


Overall I liked The Brew Culture. The ambiance here is cozy and the enthusiastic service they provide make patrons feel welcomed. Will defiantly go back for another visit. 


The Brew Culture
B-01-06 Plaza Damas 3
Jalan Sri Hartamas 1
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Contact: 03-2857 0181.
Mon to Thurs: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Sat to Sun: 10:30 am – 7:00 pm

Friday Closed.


No comments:

Post a Comment