Monday, February 9, 2015

Heritage Village @ Jaya Shopping Centre, Section 14 Petaling Jaya

When Jaya Shopping Centre finally opened to the public last year after going an extensive revamped of the place, I finally set foot in this mall for the very first time. I find the mall much bigger and wider than before; and more cafe and restaurant to explore too. This round we went to Heritage Village for dinner. 


The place is decorate with nyonya theme, which has a historical feel to it when you walk-in. 


Heritage Village Menu....


...and their story. 


The picture of the food sure looks appealing. 


Ordered 3 Layer Tea (RM4.50) for myself. Find the tea a big disappointment cause it taste like normal tea with milk; and the water temperature wasn't hot. 


Mum ordered Barley Fujuk with Ginko Nuts (RM4.50).


Nasi Lemak Chicken Rendang (RM10.90)
My Aunt seemed to enjoyed this cause she finished up everything on this plate. 


Koay Teow Soup (RM11.90) . Fresh flat rice noodles in clear chicken soup with shredded chicken, fish ball, fish cake and chopped lettuce. Healthy choice for my mum. 


Nyonya Fried Frice (RM15.90), served with acar, fried egg, keropok and chicken drumstick. The only thing I like is the drum stick and the keropok. Find the fried rice and acar less tasty than it should. 


Mee Rebus (RM11.90). Generous portion for this dish. Tried a spoonful of the gravy and it taste pretty good. 


Chicken Lor Bak (RM8.90). Deep fried seasoned chunks of chicken wrapped in bean curd served with chilli & dipping sauce. Mum seemed to enjoy this dish the most and she ordered an additional plate for us to share. Chicken Lor Bak tasted average for me though (my opinion). 


Heritage Pie Tee (RM9.90). Crispy top hat filled with stir fried sengkuang and carrots. 


Our meal came up to RM96 after including 10% service charge. Overall the dinner is much reasonable than we expected, considering how many dishes we ordered. 


Personally I find the food is okay, although I was a bit disappointed with the drink and nyonya fried rice. I haven't try out other dishes such as Har Mee, noodles or desserts so I can't give my overall conclusion until I do so. But overall their pricing is reasonable to come back again. 



Heritage Village
Jaya Shopping Centre
L3-13, Level 3,
Jalan Semangat,
46100 Petaling Jaya
Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: 03-79318601


No comments:

Post a Comment