Thursday, July 31, 2014

Birthday Treat at Pasta Zanmai @ Tropicana City Mall, Petaling Jaya

An overdue post. I really need to find the time to update all my post.
Pictures were taken back in April. 
It was suppose to be a small gathering with the gals.
Had our gathering at Pasta Zanmai in Tropicana City Mall. 


The place is not packed till lunch time. 
Arrived a little earlier than expected. 


When dinning at Pasta Zanmai, I mostly order their set meal...which is quite reasonable. I ordered the 'Mini Seafood Tomato Sauce Pasta & Grilled Chicken Omelette Garlic Rice' (RM26). My favourite is the Omelette Garlic Rice which is cooked in perfection. The seafood tomato pasta sauce was okay....find the sauce taste more like tomato ketchup rather than pasta sauce. 


Jenny ordered 'Mini Chicken Cream Pasta & Soft Shell Crab Tortilla Roll' (RM26). She seemed to enjoyed her set as the portion is just right for her (she's a small eater). 



'Hammie' ordered 'Spicy Seafood & Asparagus Tomato Cream Sauce Fettuccine'.  Took a small bite to try it out. A bit spicy but it was tasty. This was a part of the special month promotion back in April so am not sure if they have this on their menu. 


Highlight of the day...the birthday cake from the girls. The gals decided to celebrate early with me since I'll be away on my birthday. It was indeed a sweet gesture. And what more, the cake was huge...and beautiful!!!


The presentation of the cake was so so so beautiful that I took countless of pictures of these....right up to the moment when I cut the cake.  


Didn't expect the sweet gesture of you gals. If I have known, I would have dress up 'decently' on that day. Yup...was wearing a simple t-shirt. LOL. I look like an 'Ahjumma'! Once again, Big thanks to Jenny, 'Hammie' & Jamuna. I'm a happy girl :)


To end this post, I got to give credit to the staff at Pasta Zanmai @ Tropicana City Mall. They were quite attentive to our needs and even take the initiative to bring over the plates & forks for the cake cutting. I've been coming here to dine a few times and each visits here are always pleasant. Will defiantly come back for another visit. ^^


1 comment:

  1. One of my favourite fusion Japanese restaurant, love their pasta with light sauce :)

    ReplyDelete