Friday, August 1, 2014

Dinner at 'Ishin Japanese Dining' @ Old Klang Road, Kuala Lumpur

It was a last minute decision to dine at Ishin Japanese DiningJapanese food has always been the top of my list so I was really looking forward to it :)

*Apologise for the poor quality of the pictures. All pictures were taken from my iPhone 4. If I have known that we were coming here I would have brought my camera with me.


I was surprise that the restaurant is actually a shop-banglo lot. This place looks expensive and exclusive from the outside. Even the interior look posh too. At the back of my mind I was thinking whether to have my next gathering here with the gals here.  

Didn't make any reservation and the place was pretty pack when we arrived so we decided to sit at the sushi bar instead since there were few empty seats there. A great way to gives us the first-hand experience to witness the chef's at work. 


The restaurant only have limited parking spaces. I would advise to go in 1 car if possible. 



We were given an iPad each to browse through their menu as soon as we were seated. It's quite similar to Sakae Sushi style using an iPad but you still need to place your order with the staff with the traditional pen and paper.




I was checking out set lunch and Ishin has a whole range of bento-type set meals but most of them which I wanted are only cater for lunch time. In the end, we ordered our meals from the 'course dinner' option. Prices were a bit steep as compared to the lunch set. But hey, it's an experience.



Admiring the wine bottles in front of us while waiting for our food. 


Didn't note down the name of the dinner set, but it gives you an idea what they are. In short, we enjoyed the sets we ordered. It was indeed delicious. Prices were a bit expensive than expected, which was around RM150++ However, the food quality and the atmosphere here were well worth it....although I doubt we will be coming back here anytime soon...unless it's for special occasion. I wouldn't mind coming here for lunch though.


If you ever come to this place...remember to look out the small building which is visible on your left if you driving  from Mid-Valley Megamall. 


Ishin Japanese Dining
No. 202, Persiaran Klang,
Batu 3 3/4, Off Jalan Kelang Lama
58000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: 03 7980 8228
Opening Hours: Daily, 12pm-3pm & 6pm-11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment