Tuesday, August 5, 2014

EcoGreen Organic @TTDI, Kuala Lumpur

Lately mum has been health conscious and have been buying loads of 'organic' food for the family...ranging from eggs, veggies and even to organic chicken as well.  So I'm not surprise when she suggested to take me for out for 'healthy' meal at Ecogreen for dinner.


 EcoGreen occupies two shop lots, one for its organic shop and another for its restaurant.


Looking at the menu, everything on the menu seems to look healthy and organic and I was concerned that I may not like the food. I mean...most healthy food I tried mostly tasted blend or tasteless. Anyhow, I was pleasantly surprise that there are variety on the menu.

They even have cake for dessert which is supposedly made from natural and organic ingredients.


We ordered sugar free Loh Hon Kuo, which is a Chinese herbal drink (RM4.80 per cup). It was defiantly sugarless.... but it's not bitter....in my own opinion it has a sweet aftertaste.

 

Mum ordered Roasted Herb Garlic Chicken (RM28.90). Didn't try her dish but Mum seems to enjoy this dish and telling me that it was quite tasty. 


I on the other hand tried their Oat Curry Chicken (RM28.90) since I was craving for curry. Their creamy gravy sauce supposedly mixed with oat, minus the coconut. Surprisingly it taste pretty good when I mixed the gravy with brown rice. I can taste the oat in the curry...it wasn't that bad....a bit different from the usual curry I have when having it at hawker stall. A healthy alternative for those craving for some curry in their diet. 


The bill came out to be RM67.40, without tax or service charge. I must say that the food here can be a bit pricey  as compared to the chicken rice and nasi lemak we have at the hawker stall, but then again most organic food are expensive. I will pay another visit to EcoGreen and try other dishes on the menu...especially their desserts selection.  


EcoGreen Organic
125 Jalan Aminuddin Baki
Taman Tun Dr Ismail
60000 Kuala Lumpur
+603 7725 8388
Open Daily: Mon-Sun: 10am - 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment