Monday, August 4, 2014

Manna Story - Korean Food @ Plaza Singapura

Finding a place to dine on a Friday night it's a nightmare when you are smack right in a shopping centre. Everywhere is crowded and there's a long line of people queuing up. The thought of it scares me when meeting up the gals for dinner. 

Anyway, the gals & I went to try Korean food at Manna Story. Honestly, I'm not a fan of korean food or any hot & spicy food since my horrible ordeal while in Korea. Since most places were pack, we thought of giving this place a try. 


From the view outside, the in house decorations looks nice. 


The place was pretty pack....which is similar to the rest of the cafe/restaurant nearby. We were lining up for sometime (for half an hour) before we were seated.


Checking out the big sign board outside the restaurant. 


The gals were feeling adventure and wanted to try their Korean drinks selection since we were having Korean food. They have Citron tea and sweet rice juice. After taking a sip to try, I'm glad that I ordered my 'normal' Ice Lemon Tea. LOL. The drinks tasted weird...and I'm sure the gals feel the same way too but they didn't want to admit it. 


Sides Dishes were served while waiting for our main dishes. 


Kimchi Pancake - Crispy pancake with kimchi, vegetables, onions and bits of squids filling. The pancake is mildly spicy  and quite oily....but it was so good. 


Jajangmyeon - Black Bean Sauce Noodles. I've always wanted to try this after watching 'Running Man' (Korean Variety Show). Somehow the noodle look so appetising when seeing the cast eating these. My verdict? It was not bad...although I find it kinder sweet? 


We ordered Bulgogi but somehow it came out this way, which were quite different from the picture on the menu. It looks more like BBQ Chicken (choice of chicken, pork or beef) with vegetables, glass noodles and mushrooms in a hot stone plate. We requested no chilli but it came out mildly spicy. It was nice when we eat it with rice.



Overall the food was not too bad and pricing wise were reasonable. The gals & I smelled like BBQ after the meal but it was a great experience for us. Big thanks to the lovely gals for their time & treat. Hope to see you girls soon. Miss ya!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment