Monday, July 21, 2014

Paris Baguette Cafe @ Wisma Atria, Orchard

My first thought when I first came across this cafe, I assumed that the concept is from Europe...given that the name has 'Paris'. Yup...I'm sure quite a number of consumer have the wrong concept that it's from Europe but Paris Baguette is actually a Korean cafe famous with its wide selection of bakery products, desserts and vibrant environment.


Bestie brought me to this cafe a few times when I'm down in Singapore...but each visits was a let down as the place is always a full house! *Seriously! Fortunately this round we managed to get a table. Phew! I thought it will be another disappointment. 


Honestly...there are so many pastries and cakes at the display and you're like 'I want to EAT all of them!'.


Bestie recommended to try their pudding. She said this is one pudding which is a "MUST TRY" when you're here. SGD$4.50 per bottle (kinder pricey when convert back to Ringgit).


In the end, the gals and I ordered all different flavour (coincidently) and ended trying all of them. LOL! My personal favourite is the original royal pudding. I love how the whole pudding just melt in my mouth. It was so good! The syrup at the bottom can be really sweet though. Btw, you can take the mini bottle back if you want. Emoji


For cakes, we have Tiramisu & shortcake. Both cakes tastes fabulous...but my favourite is the tiramisu. Each layer of the cake is super creamy. Super Yummy! Emoji


Bestie bought water for all us (free) after the sweet desserts. I like the deco on the paper cup...super cute. 



My overall verdict...love the ambience but it can be super crowded. Desserts are great...but pricing is kinder pricey. If you're one who prefer a quiet ambience (such as me) with friends/family, I would not recommend...unless if you come after the peak hours (which I'm not sure when).  

Paris Baguette Cafe
435 Orchard Road
#02-48/53 Wisma Atria
Singapore 239977
Tel : 65-6836 2010
Opening hours : Daily 10am - 10pm


No comments:

Post a Comment