Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The Sound of Music at Mastercard Theatres @ Marina Bay Sands, Singapore

Last weekend I was in Singapore to watch a musical show @ The Sound of Music. 


I grew up watching the movie so I was pretty excited that I got a free ticket to watch the show. ^^


For those who have yet to watch the show, The Sound of Music tells the true story of Maria Rainer, the fun-loving governess who changed the lives of the widowed Captain Von Trapp and his seven children by reintroducing them to music. She came to the family to tutor the children who were all home schooled and educated them through music and touched their hearts with her sincerity.


I guess I'm not the only one who looks forward watching the show. 
Looking at the audience in the theatre, the place was practically full house. 



My print out ticket and magazine in hand. :)


The show was indeed spectacular and amazing to watch. Watching my childhood movie played out in theatre stage brings back fond memories.  The Sound of Music is a musical not to be missed especially for those who watched it when they were young. 



No comments:

Post a Comment