Sunday, July 27, 2014

My Visits To The Popular Book Fair 2014

I told myself last year that I will not attend the annual popular book fair this year...but since I've promised to accompany my buddy....so here I am....again. Yes...I was quite reluctant to go because for the last 2 years I went....the crowds were quite overwhelming for me.  My buddy told me that the crowds will be lesser this year since most of them would have 'balik kampung' due to the long public holiday (Hari Raya). Well...guess what...my buddy was soooooooo wrong. (=.=)""


Oh well... at least my buddy is happy when I decided to go since buddy hated going alone. 
Here we are with our wrist tag. Paid RM2.50 for the entrance fee. 


I didn't really take a lot of photos other than this 3 pictures here. Moreover, you can't really take much anyway since most pictures will mostly ended up with crowds of people...and of course rows of books. Yup...didn't want to bored anyone with the boring pictures here.  

I guess the only comfort is after going through all this hassle....seeing my buddy in such a joyful mood...especially after meeting her favourite author...it was all worth it. :) 

Oh well...happy holidays everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment