Friday, July 18, 2014

4 Fingers Crispy Chicken @ ION Orchard (Singapore)

My friend suggested to go '4 Fingers Crispy Chicken' at ION Orchard for a snack...something she wants me to try out while I was in Singapore. 


Looking at the long queue, she told me that the queue is often long...especially during the evening and weekends. However, the reason behind it was due to one person on duty at the ordering counter. >.<


Quite a number of selections to choose from. We ordered the Chicken Drumsticks 3 pieces combo (which comes with 1 drink and fries).


The place have limited seats and it was a full house when we arrived. Fortunately we managed to grab a seat after ordering our meal. ^^


Interesting wallpaper. Initially I thought someone have scribble the words on the wall. :p


After placing your order,  you’ll get a buzzer like this which will light up when your food is ready. 


Since it was the weekends, it took more than 15 minutes before the buzzer rang. We practically finish the drink that was given to us at the counter earlier. 


A picture of my friend when I told her to collect the food. LOL


You have to pick it up the food at the pick up counter as seen below with all the necessary condiments and utensils.


Ta-da....'Chicken Drumsticks 3 pieces combo'. There are 2 choices of flavour to choose from which consist of Soy Garlic or Hot. Since I can't eat anything spicy, I opted for Soy Garlic. 

My friend who tried the Soy Garlic for the first time (she usually orders 'Hot'), she finds it to be too sweet for her liking...and I have to agree with her. However, what I really like about the chicken drumstick was that the skin was really crispy. You have this satisfying crunch sound when you take a bite of the meat. And best of all, the meat is tender and juicy!



My overall verdict?  I will defiantly come back again....if the queue is not too long. The long queue and the crowds can get kinder overwhelming...especially for someone like me who hates lining up for food or eating in a crowded place. I would prefer to order a takeaway. Would recommend to try it out if you have the opportunity. 



Ion Orchard
2 Orchard Turn, #B4-06A
Singapore 238801

Westgate
3 Gateway Drive, #02-05
Singapore 608532

Changi Airport T3
65 Airport Boulevard, #B2-02
Singapore 819663

No comments:

Post a Comment