Saturday, July 19, 2014

All Day Breakfast At 'Pique Nique' @ Takashimaya, Orchard (Singapore)

When I'm in Singapore, I'll have my breakfast here at Pique Nique (Pronounce as Picnic?).  Thanks to my buddy who recommended me to come here for breakfast. It was a walking distance from the hotel where I was staying. 


You'll find these yummy desserts displayed near the entrance. It's so tempting!


Entrance to Pique Nique. 


I like the ambience here as it has a casual, laid-back and homely decor. 
Great way to spend my breakfast with my bestie in the morning. 


Pique Nique Menu. 


Since it was the morning, bestie and I ordered Pique Nique's Big Breakfast.


Big breakfast comes with a choice of Orange Juice and coffee. The drink was okay...although it was a bit smaller than expected. Comparison of the cups with my iPhone. 


Big Breakfast was indeed BIG. Comes with choice of 2 eggs (poached, scrambled or fried), grilled bacon, pork sausage, grilled tomato, baked beans, white toast and side salad. 


I liked the pork sausage and the grilled tomato, but the salad was a bit turn-off as the vinaigrette taste a little odd for me. 


The toast is huge! Great heavy breakfast I must say. 
Not recommended for light eater. 


I love the big breakfast here so much that I came back again for 3 consecutive days while I was in Singapore. I could have gone somewhere else but I find the prices here for breakfast was much reasonable as compared to other places. 


Takashimaya #B1-01/02
Ngee Ann City Tower A
391A Orchard Road
Singapore 238873
Tel: 62386705
Opening Hours: 
Daily 10:00 – 21:30
Nearest Station: Orchard/Sommerset

No comments:

Post a Comment