Sunday, July 20, 2014

Foodie & Buddy In Singapore

Whenever I head down to Singapore for a short getaway, I will always meet up with my favourite girls. This round, I get to include all of them to have dinner together, rather than meeting individually. ^^

However, every time we meet up, it can be a pain to decide where to have dinner since they only finish work after 6pm and most of the time our get together (or my trip down) always fall on Friday....which is the weekends. And that means crowded place or long queue everywhere. *No kidding!

Here we are at one of the restaurant which we supposedly going to dine but one look at the menu we decided to head somewhere else instead. *The place was super expensive although loads of people come here to dine*


Eventually we end up dining at ChatterBox at Mandarin Orchard Hotel, thanks to my bestie who has a discount card to dine here. hehe. You can read about my last dining experience hereEmoji


Posing in front of the camera.


All the dishes we ordered. Yup...have to take a pic of this before the gals can eat. Fortunately they're used to me taking food pics so they didn't mind.

What I love coming here is because the place here is way much quiet and the space here is wider for us to chit chat without having the next table hearing our conversation. Definitely enjoyed the time I spent with the gals here. Emoji


No comments:

Post a Comment