Saturday, March 23, 2019

Exploring Colourful Street Art & Shops at Haji Lane @ Singapore

I've been wanting to take a trip down to Haji Lane whenever I'm in Singapore. Somehow I never seem to find the time....till now.  My visit here is to explore and check out the store and street art while I'm here. 


Thankfully its a clear sunny day....despite being hot and humid.


Rows of bright and colourful stores at Haji Lane.


For those who love shopping, there're a number of interesting shores to check out. 


On a hot day like this what better way to cool down with a cup of bubble tea from Little Po


There're so many stores to explore...although I spent more time snapping pictures rather than shopping. 


I like how most of the shops are decorate with interesting and colourful exterior.


Interesting to find a barber shop here. Look pretty retro.


Love the artwork on this wall 😆


I didn't go inside the store individually. Other than Little Po I only went into 2 stores, that is Hygge and Elephant Parade.  Didn't get anything from both stores but mostly enjoying the cool air inside the shop and browsing. 



Thought of getting this Hello Kitty figurine (the smaller size) but didn't want to carry around with me as I was meeting my friend after this. Guess I can come back again if I really want it.  


Haji Lane street art is really colourful and I couldn't resist taking photographs of the wall and shops.


 Number of eateries in Haji Lane.


Just wanted to share the beautiful streets art and boutique shops in Haji Lane. There's nothing quite like seeing it up close 😊 Overall its quite an experience and I'll be back again in my future visit. 


With that I'll end my post here with a picture of a building below. Not sure what building is this but it look pretty unique so I took a pic of it while on my way to the bus stop. Till next time. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment