Monday, March 11, 2019

Lunch at L.table @ One Utama Shopping Centre

Met up with my friend for lunch at L.table @ One Utama. 


L.table used to operate behind Lavender Bakery. 
Currently their restaurant is located opposite of Robataya.


Came slightly after 1pm on a Sunday afternoon. Fortunately there're seats for 2 pax so we didn't have to wait. The staff gave us the menu and told us to press the button for service once we're ready to order. 


Flipping through their menu, it's always hard to decide what to order when the pictures of the food look so good.


For beverage it's the usual for me :)


Glass Jelly Milk Tea for my friend & Cappuccino for me.


For starter we have the Truffle Mushroom Bisque with garlic bread on the side. 


My friend had the L.Trukey Burger....


...while I had the Vegetable Arrabiata Penne with Grilled Chicken Breast.


Overall their service is excellent and we didn't wait long for our food. Not sure how's the crowd and waiting time like during their peak hours but the food here is quite good.


L.table
1 Utama Shopping Centre,
G210, No. 1, Lebuh Bandar Utama,
47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Business Hours: 10am-10pm daily

No comments:

Post a Comment