Sunday, March 17, 2019

La Juiceria Superfoods Signature @ Atria Mall

I've been wanting to try out this place for a while since I've passed by this cafe a couple of times whenever I'm in Atria. Finally set a day with my friend to check out this place one weekend. 



We came on a Sunday so the place was packed. We waited for a while before we were seated. We could have gotten a seat earlier if we've sit outside but with the weather being warm lately we decided to wait it out.



There're a number of dishes we wanted to try, and for those who're on a diet yon can opt for a healthier choice (or lower calories). You can check out their full menu here.


But hey, its a cheat day for us so what better way to order the dishes we like. With that, we placed our order by writing down the item we wanted and pass the order sheet to the staff. 


This round I tried their Black Sesame Latte instead of my regular latte. 
Smooth and tasty if you like black sesame. 


My friend on the other hand wanted to try their Manga Millionaire smoothie. Took a sip to try....taste like any other mango smoothie though.


Finally....our main arrived. My friend ordered Soft Shell Crab Croissant and although she likes it but she find it a bit dry on its own. It would have been better if there were salad on the side. 



I on the other hand have the Breakfast burger. Can't go wrong with a burger. 


And the burger comes with loads of fries! 👍
We love fries...I know its unhealthy but it sure taste good.


Overall we find La Juiceria Superfoods in Atria quite spacious and cozy. For those with small kids, there's a corner for kids to watch television while the adults dine.


There're other dishes I would like to try so I will be back again...perhaps another outlets that is nearer to my place. 



No comments:

Post a Comment