Sunday, March 10, 2019

Dream Car Expo @ One Utama Shopping Centre

  There's a Dream Car Expo being held when I was in One Utama Shopping Centre.


I'm not really into car but I do admire sports car if I see them. 


Reminds me of Bumblebee when I see this colour.


My dad's favourite car brand.


The thought of the price tag I think you can actually get a house or condo 😅 




I think the only car I can afford is a normal car (and smaller)I've always dream of owning a Toyata Vios and they happened to have one on site. And red happened to be my favourite color 😍


Considering getting this in the future but at the mean time, just taking this picture will be fine for now. And also for my own reference in the future. 


However I don't mind owning a Kia Picanto. The design is similar to my current car that I'm driving...and its cheaper than Vios. I guess I have to wait until my current car 'kaput' before getting a new vehicle. So far my car is still in great condition despite its already 13 years. 


Glad I get to check out this expo while I was here since today is the last day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment