Thursday, March 7, 2019

All Nippon Airways ANA Business Class Showcase Event

A while back I received an email invitation to ANA Business class showcase and although I've taken flights with ANA I thought it would be interesting to check out the event which is held in Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur.  


Arrived early on the first day of the event (which is today). 


We were told to line up for the 11am registration. Guest who had registered earlier will need to show an email or print out of the invitation. 


Received my amenities kit and meal voucher πŸ˜„ 


If only this is an actual flight ticket to Tokyo 😁


There's a long queue after the registration at the booth. Not sure how many guest will be attending for this event (which will be held till this Sunday - 10th March 2019)


Guest get to try out the business class seat. 


Initially I wanted to try out their seat but I was too shy to do so. 
In the end I only took pictures of these instead πŸ˜…




Have a cup of warm tea while waiting. 


Went to try out their Virtual Reality (VR) On-board Experience. VR shows interesting simulation and what its like taking business class with ANA. 


The highlight of the event is when trays of food arrived.


Guest can redeem food with the meal voucher provided.


I thought there'll be a business class in flight meal tasting so in a way I was a bit disappointed. 


There wasn't any showcase of the flight meal while I was there. 
Turn out it was only shown later after I've left πŸ˜•



Anyway I got the cold beef & salmon with sesame salad dressing. 
Taste more like a salad for me since the portion is too small to give any verdict πŸ˜…



There were more guest coming in when I left. I'm not certain if they serve other food other than the one shown above. Looking at the crowds I think its unlikely πŸ˜… 


Overall the staff there are friendly, especially the stewardess who were there to explain and showcase the seat.  


It was my first to attend such event so I can't say much more other than the pictures I shared here. 


And lastly to share with you whats inside the amenities kit πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒ


No comments:

Post a Comment